- Autonomy statutes
- Legal regime
- Royal Decrees liaison with pdf
- Transfer royal decrees
- Basic data on transfers XII state legislature (since 19-07-2016)
- Transfer statistics: Transfers approved (1978-2019) and full of joint commissions of transfers by State legislatures
- Basic data on transfers X state legislature (since 14-12-2011)
- Basic data on transfers IX state legislature (since 01-04-2008)
- Basic data on transfers VIII state legislature (since 02-04-2004)
- Autonomous Estado-Comunidades cooperation
- Basic information of Autonomous Communities
- In spain cooficial languages
- Cooperation State - Local Entities
- Local Economic Cooperation. Aid from the State and European Funds
- Local information system (SIL)
- Legal regime
- IMI: what and for whom
- IMI and data protection
- Use and statistics
- European Union
- Cross-Border Cooperation and Territorial
- International agencies
- Administración Periférica del Estado
The state subsidies to natural disasters
COVID-19 note,on the suspension of deadlines and justification of these subsidies by the state of alarm 14-marzo-2020.
(BOE, 12-02-2015) Command HAP/196/2015, 21 January, which approves the rules for the subsidies aimed at implementing repairs or restitution: infrastructure, equipment and facilities and services of municipal ownership and associations, a result of natural disasters, as well as road networks of county councils, assemblies, island councils and autonomous communities uniprovinciales.
Grants to cope with damage to infrastructure and road network of local entities
To emergency situations or nature catastrophic such as forest fires, temporary or other natural disasters, the state, in the exercise of its exclusive competence overpublic safety(contained in the art. 149.1.29ª Spanish constitution),among other decisionsadoptsurgent measures aimed at repairing the damage caused in infrastructure, equipment or facilities, road networks and services title affected local entities.
The management and payment of grants to address these damage is attributable to the ministry of finance and Public administrations.